My readers :3

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beautifulness.

I am absolutely in LOVE with this picture.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY! But i am
The second i saw it tugged something in my heart.Personally I love butterflies they symbolize so many things. I think this picture means so many things different things to different people. To me it means Freedom. The hands are tied but the butterfly has been set free. LOVING THE IRONY IN THERE! Its absolute beauty idk why!
WHAT DOES THIS PICTURE MEAN TO YOU!? Leave your thoughts in the comments! :)

PS: Zayn Malik fanfic has been updated! :))

3 comments:

  1. i do like butterflies and it does show peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it means to let out your creativity even when it is not welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm..
    This picture means...calm. It makes me feel safe and special, Its a great picture, I love it!
    -Eggs

    ReplyDelete

I Love Him