My readers :3

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random Stuff

Hey guys! How are y'all?
I just wanted to post about 1D's awesome performance at the Olympics they were just UH-MAZAAYYNN. Speaking of that did U SEE ZAYN'S NEW BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS? AND WHEN NIALL POINTED AT THE SCREEN!?
 Almost died..Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I was about to publish a new quiz but there was something wrong with the website i was using so i couldn't :( Sorrrryyy! Thanks for all the requests! I should be updating the fanfic soon! The thing is that I need to finish up the Imagines before I go back to the fic and I've been writing it I just need to type it out! Thanks for all your patience! :) Till then lets take a look at one  of my fave couples!
 Awwwww just look at these to cuties! Someday i want a relationship like that! Anyways buh-bye for now!!!
PS: TANISHA UR IMAGINE IS UP YAAAYYY!! xD

1 comment:

I Love Him