My readers :3

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TAINA'S IMAGINE! :D

Hey guys! Before I put the imagine I just wanted to say I'm really sorry but LONG imagines are currently closed. I'm making shorter ones! Sorry guys! :( There you go Taina hope you love it!

IMAGINE FOR TAINNAAA :D
               Taina was just another ordinary highschool girl.....until she met him." I'm upset today" Taina tells her friend. ''WHY!?" her friend asked eagerly. "I'm not sure just feeling a little blue!" Taina replied.
"Aww! Why don't we go shopping?! That always cheers you up!" she said. "Yeah sure! But you have to babysit your brother remember." Taina reminded her. "OH YEAH! I'm really sorry Taina! Well I gotta go now! Bye!" her friend waved and left. Taina just sighed and made her way to the mall...maybe a nice scarf could lighten her mood. As she trudged into her favourite shops she still couldn't find  anything that appealed to her. But then she spotted it! Taco Bell! Tacos always made her feel better! She ran to the place but she accidentely tripped over a piece of trash and fell. "Ouch!" someone yelled and ran to her like . She hurt her leg but it wasn't that bad. A boy with beautiful brown curly hair with a gorgeous face. " ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" he asks Taina eagerly. "Fine" Taina says smiling. "Sorry for the sudden outburst. I just hate seeing people getting hurt. I'm Harry and you are?" he says showing his dimples. "Taina. Say...do you like tacos?" she says fliratiously. "OH MY GOD!!! I DO!! TO TACO BELL!" Harry yells and grabs Taina by the hand and runs to Taco bell.
                                    Taina and Harry had TOO much in common starting from the same tacos to the same relationship status. SINGLE. "Soooooo...you have your first kiss yet?" Harry asks like  "Eh not yet. Waiting  for Mr. Right." Taina replies. "Oh alright. Why don't we go skating? They have a skate party today." Harry asks. "Sure!" Taina says. They finished their tacos and talked some more. Taina wasn't the kind of girl who would give her heart away to a stranger...but their was something different about this guy.
                               At the skate party. Harry and Taina were laughing and dancing. Their wasn't one word that Harry had said that didn't make Taina love him even more. And as for Harry this was probabbly  the best evening of his life. When "Sexy and I Know It" came on Harry started  taking  of his shirt and started dancing . Taina's stomach could've burst from laughing. And when "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri came on Harry took hold of Taina's waist and she rested her head on his shoulder. They could burst because at the rate their heart was beating. At the end of the song Harry took her face into his palms and kissed her. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it. You're beautiful...And I love you." Harry sighs looking deep into her eyes. Taina's face lit up like  "I...I love you too Harry," Taina said and finished the kiss.
~~~THE END~~

1 comment:

I Love Him