My readers :3

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This awesome shipper!

Zafirah Payne ! (: I ship you with our Daddy Direction Liam Payne
Well my name is Zafirah. I’m 12 a massive directioner but i dont love them or ther looks i love them for ther inner goodness too! I LOVE READING and WRITING! Its something i was born to do. I play basketball and swim and dance and sing. I love old school music like Beatles or anything that sounds good in my ears! I dislike bullies and poached eggs and nothing else i guess! Well I love food! I love british accents and traveling! Well thats all i can think of now!                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                     
image
You went to London just for a visit since everyone says it’s such a beautiful city, once you got there you had to go hit the malls & there was a music store, you love music so decided to go in & take a look, the inside of the store was amazing it had old school music & new music, you love both since your fave band is the Beatles & one direction (: well you were looking thru the ranks & saw an old Beatle’s record & put it on the record playing they had in the store & just started singing to the song, then you heard a voice from behind you saying “Wow babe you sing really good” You turn around & see that it’s Liam Payne from One Direction! You held all your emotions inside since you didn’t want to act all fangirly in frount of him. Then he said
Liam:“That’s one of my fav Hey Jude is a classic ! & you sing it very well” 
You: “Wow you really think so? Thanks!”
Liam: “No problem sweetie, well how about we go grab a coffee?” 
You: “Sure, lets go to the one down the street”
The coffee shop was so elegant & cozy. You & Liam were just getting to know each other & having a great time, after 2 hours you both realized it was already 5pm
Liam: “Wow time flies, when your with a gorgeous girl”
You: *You blush* “Thanks, so ill talk to you later?”
Liam: “Yeah give me your number & ill text you tomorrow”
You give Liam your number & go back to your hotel room, a smile was on your face for the rest of the day since you got to meet & talk to one of your idols, & it seemed like you liked you, it would be amazing if anything did happen between you two. 
image
 The next day (:
At 8am
Text from:
Liam<3 : Hey babe wanna go out for breakfast? I had a great time yesterday (:xx
You: yeah sure ! (: where to? 
Liam: My flat, i can cook you something? (:xx
You: Awe how sweet (: <3 Sure ! text me your address & ill be over in a half hour(:

You go take a shower & get dressed with jeans & a coat since it was cold outside. You finally liked what you were wearing & headed off to Liam’s flat as soon as you got there you fixed yourself up alittle before entering & when he opened the door he was speechless, then he finally said
“Wow babe you look stunning, come in you must be cold” 
As soon as you entered his flat you can smell the delicious meal he has cooked for you, it looked & tasted amazing ! As soon as breakfast was done you two decided to take a stroll thru the park..
Your outfit ! 
image
The breakfast (:
image
You guys were just enjoying the park walking around when you could feel Liam tries to reach for your hand, he lightly bumps into a few times, then you can feel him grab your hand & then your finger entwine, you look up at him & smile, he smiles back, you just look at him cus he’s so adorable (: 
image
After the park you both just spent the whole day together & it was amazing, now he was doping you off  at the hotel but before he let you go in he said 
Liam: “Zafirah i know we only known each other for two days but let me tell you i haven’t stop thinking about you & it just seems right, everything seem better when i’m with you, you are so unique compared to other girls, i only have eyes for you & i want to know if you would do me the honor of becoming my gf, please Zafirah?” 
You: Liam ! yes of course i will ! (: i would love too ! <3 You make me feel so special & i love it (:
That when Liam gently grab your face & lean in, you kissed you so tender & sweet, It was the start or you & Liam payne relationship <3
image
~end~

So thers this AMAZING shipper on tumblr! Heres her blog!http://directionersdear-diary.tumblr.com. Its awesome! GO ON HER BLOG OR YOUR REALLY GONNA MISS SOMETHING! She is just so kind nice and sweet! She puts up all these beatifully written amazing imagines with an awesome ship! I GOT LIAM PAYNE! Aweee!! im really happy! This girl is really talented and this ship was like the most epical thing EVER! <3 I LOVE IT! 
Oh and if you like reading random stories or fanfics then check out my friends blog!
K thanks bye! Oh and i'll be updating the Zayn Malik fic its just that i've been TOO lazy these days! i'll finish ASAP! Love you! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks giselle but I didnt write this! My fanfics and Imagines are in the tabs at the top! xD Please follow and comment! :D Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I Love Him