My readers :3

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hehe i got another ship done! I love doing these! :O


ships for zafirah
Well my name is Zafirah! Im 12 years old and I love being the crazy person i am! Idc what people think of me :P I love reading and writing and 1D, I play basketball i sing and dance and i swim! I cant live without my friends and family,music and food!I dislike bullies,snobs,show offs,plane smell(only i get it :P), aches and poached eggs! Thats all i can think of now :P! Well thanks! :D 
Hello love, I ship you with Louis Tomlinson


Where you met: You where at the mall with your friends and decided to go into the music store. When you got there you saw that they where having small concerts so you and your friends went up and sang a song. After words you got a huge applause from the crowd when you got off you saw Louis waiting for you. He told you that you did amazing and then took you and your friends to go get a bite.  
Your song: Mine by Taylor Swift
Wedding: You had a small wedding with your family and friends later in the night the boys sang you a song.
 And the blog i get these done is http://beshippedwith-1d.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Him