My readers :3

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I GOT ANOTHER IMAGINE DONE! :D


harry imagine for directioner-in-hogwarts
You and Harry were celebrating your two year anniversary. You had just finished dinner and were heading home to watch movies and cuddle. “Haz I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” 
“Okay babe, I’ll be waiting!” He said with a cheeky smile and wink. Everything in your life was perfect. You had just been promoted to the head position and you and Harry have been stronger than ever. Little did you know that everything was going to change in a matter of minutes. As you walk out of the bathroom you see a girl leaning over Harry kissing him.
“HARRY!” You scream running over to where he was.
“(Y/N) this isn’t what it looks like, she made a move on me.”
“Find another way home I’m leaving.”
“Wait come back!” Harry yells. You turn around and start walking towards him. A smile grows on his face. 
“Harry I almost forgot something”
“What babe?” You lean over and slap him on the cheek. “See you at home babe!” You say with a smile. Once you got into your car the tears began flowing. You couldn’t believe that Harry had just done that, especially at your anniversary dinner.
Once you got home you got a suitcase and packed a weeks worth of clothes. You were planning to stay at your bestfriend’s house. Harry walks into your room and sees what your doing.
“Please, please don’t leave” You turn around and see his tear stained cheeks. Once he sees you have been crying too his heart breaks. “I am so sorry. I love you. That was the biggest mistake ever and I’m sorry”
“Harry. I’m done I can’t do this. You think this is okay? You think that I can forgive you for this? What you did was terrible. You said you wouldn’t be like my ex-boyfriend. You said you loved me! How can you do this to somebody you love! And the fact you lied about it and said she made a move on you.”
“Please. Let me talk.” You cut him off.
“There is nothing else to talk about. I’ll be back in a week to get the rest of my stuff. These last two years have been the best years of my life. But people change so goodbye Haz.” He opens his arms and you go into to hug him one last time. You stay in his arms for probably longer than you should. When you pull out you take your thumb and wipe his tears. “Don’t be sad Haz it’ll be okay.”
“(Y/N) you have no idea how much your killing me. But it would hurt me more for you not to be happy. I love you and I always will.”
“Goodbye Harry.”
“Goodbye (Y/N)”
Gah I was on the verge of tears writing this! Hope you enjoy! xx
Got this done at beshippedwith-1d.tumblr.com
And my tumblr name is directioner-in-hogwarts (LOL!)

2 comments:

I Love Him